Your English sucks? Here, some translator

Sunday, November 29, 2015

#roadto5k

So people who love to read my blog should have known the video game I am most addicted to: Dota2.

So basically, there is a "rank" system in Dota2, which displays your rating. It roughly describes your skill and professionals tend to have the rating of 5000 and higher.

So, I grinded for days and I am still on my way to 5000 rating. IT WAS FUCKING HELL. Heck, even mid-term test passed and I did not feel guilty at all for ALMOST not studying, but perks to be me, I can answer most of them easily /ego off

And now, sitting here, 20 days after not updating this beloved blog (tbh I am just too lazy to type shits, nothing interesting actually happened, I somehow wish apocalypse happened and boom, I have some interesting stuffs to write). And well, still stuck at 4800 rating.

So long-short story, wish me luck guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment