Your English sucks? Here, some translator

Sunday, August 23, 2015

*insert congratulatory here*

So today is my birthday and I feel nothing special about it just like, every other years, yay.

So this post might be the continuation from last blog post (about camping), but I am going to rant about another thing (or so it seems)

So you guys must be familiar with these things:

Yep, goddamn lego bricks. And people usually relate them NOT for their interactive features, but HOW THEY HURT YOUR FEET EACH TIME YOU STEP ON IT. M'kay, lego might not be the worst, but here's the top contestant on my camping a week ago:



Yes, Yes, Pine Cones. Ever stepped on it? Oh you sure have stepped on it once in your lifetime, WITH footwear. My case? Nope. The pain. THE PAIN. IMAGINE STEPPING ON THAT BAREFOOTED. ASDASZHCLZJXHQW.

So it was pretty much my idiocy for not wearing any shoe / sandal BECAUSE putting on another shoe is such a task, and I forgot to bring my sandals for the camp.

So I played "Tag" game, you know, where one person becomes "It", and chases the rest of people. Yeah. You basically run barefooted, either you became it, or you stepped on these little f*ckers. The struggle, I know.

So I was running... A bit too fast and then my friend was like "Are your legs okay", I said "No worries".

The next day, my leg hurt like hell. I regretted my actions instantly. ;_;

No comments:

Post a Comment